COVID-19 Protective Measures by Delaware Township
An Emergency Declaration was signed by the Delaware Township Board of Supervisors on 3/17/2020
- The Township Office is closed to the public. We encourage you to do business via phone, email, or fax.
- All Township Facilities are closed to outside groups/organizations through April 30, 2020.
- The Delaware Township Library and Historical Society are closed through April 30, 2020.
- Akenac Park is closed through April 30, 2020.
- The Delaware Township Easter event scheduled for April 4, 2020 is cancelled.
- Bulk Day scheduled for Saturday, April 4, 2020 is cancelled.
- The Planning Commission meeting scheduled for April 7, 2020 is cancelled.
- Tax payments can be accepted by mail. Please put a self-addressed stamped envelope in with your payment to receive a receipt.
These measures will be revisited by the Board of Supervisors as needed.