Ron Tussel, Sewage Enforcement Officer
As the Delaware Township Sewage Enforcement Officer (SEO), Ron Tussel approves all sewage system inspections for both commercial and residential buildings. Ron also inspects newly drilled wells and issues well permits.
Sewage Permit Process:
1. apply for perc testing (use sewage permit application form) - submit payment in the amount of $250
2, once testing is completed, a sewage design must be submitted to the township.
3. submit application for Well along with $75 fee.
2. permit for septic system issued once an additional fee of $250 is received.
4. sewage installation inspection and approval by SEO
5. receive a certificate of use
Click here for information regarding ----> Individual On-Lot Sewage Disposal System FUNDING PROGRAM
Sewage Permit Application Form