Route 739, Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328
Also located at Akenac Park are the Dingmans Ferry-Delaware Township Historical Society and Delaware Township Library.
Delaware Township/ Pike County taxpayers are FREE with proof of tax bill
DAILY USE - Non Resident:
UNDER 16 $2.00
UNDER 3 FREE
DAILY USE - Seniors: (65 OVER)
Non Resident: $5.00
$5.00 Per Hour
CHILDREN UNDER 16 MUST BE SUPERVISED.
General Park Policies
(adopted by the Board of Supervisors on July 9, 2014)
Memorial Day through Labor Day
- All individuals entering the Park are obligated to provide proof of residency of Pike County.
- All Pike County residents shall enter the Park free of charge.
- All Pennsylvania residents who reside outside of Pike County may enter the Park at a charge of $6.00 per person.
- All out of State residents who are not a guest of a Pike County resident will not be permitted to enter the Park.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult.
- No foul language.
- No littering, dumping refuse or disposing of outside refuse.
- No hunting.
- No open fires. Charcoal and/or gas grills only.
- No fireworks or explosives are permitted to be discharged or possessed in the park.
- No solicitation or sale of goods without written approval.
- Plant removal prohibited.
- Harassment of wildlife will not be tolerated.
- Unreserved park facilities are first come first serve. Reservations may be made with the Township.
- Defacing and/or removal of park property will not be tolerated.
- No operation of motor vehicles outside designated parking and entrance area.
- Noise and/or music should be kept to an acceptable level and not disturb normal sensitivities of other visitors.
- Harassment of other visitors or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
ALL INDIVIDUALS ENTERING THE PARK MUST CONSENT TO PROVIDING PROOF OF PIKE COUNTY RESIDENCY.
Akenac Park at Delaware Township is a family recreation facility. Please obey all posted rules and regulations posted at the park. Delaware Township Board of Supervisors reserve the right to review fees.